BABY BIRD: A parrot hatchling was fed by hand Wednesday in Dimapur, India, after a hunter found it in a forest and offered it for sale—despite a ban on the trade of wild birds. (Agence France-Presse/Getty Images)
Tomorrow is election day
here is who's running, who's going to win, and who should have never run...
*disclaimer* I'm a republican who is generally pissed at the republican party this year for nominating idiots
I don't normally listen to entire albums but here are a few recent albums that caught my ear and I cant stop listening to them.
This is cool
In another life I want to be a screen-printer
Also, if you don't know who Ty Mattson is you should check his work out HERE
Vahalla Studios creating Dexter season 6 posters by Ty Mattson from Dan Padavic on Vimeo.
It's looks filthy AND funny
Maybe it's the Pope's birthday
that's the only time I get to wear a sombrero
Kulula Airlines. Coolest airline.....ever.
I want to fly to South Africa now.
Some of their in-flight announcements...
- "Please pay attention to the safety announcement, because you will be writing a test shortly"
- "If you are caught smoking, you will be asked to leave the aircraft"
- "Ladies and gentlemen, we've reached cruising altitude and will be turning down the cabin lights. This is for your comfort and to enhance the appearance of your flight attendants."
- "To operate your seat belt, insert the metal tab into the buckle, and pull the belt tight. It works just like every other seat belt; and, if you don't know how to operate one by now, then you probably shouldn't be allowed out in public unsupervised."
- "Your seat cushions can be used for flotation; and in the event of an emergency water landing, please paddle to shore and take them with our compliments."
- "We'd like to thank you folks for flying with us today. And, the next time you get the insane urge to go blasting through the skies in a pressurized metal tube, we hope you'll think of Kulula Airways."
Funny plane paint humor...
Some funny advertisements...
Kulula World Cup advertising brilliance...
They got into a bit of trouble by FIFA for this ad. Read more about it HERE